Senior Data Analyst
Posted on: November 5, 2018
Job Title: Sr. Analyst, Data Operations
Location: Chicago, IL
divvyDOSE is a growing full-service retail pharmacy located in Moline, Illinois. Our vision is a life where medicine does what it's supposed to, and people get the attention and care they deserve. We strive to improve the quality of life through innovative design and compassionate customer service that allows medicine to get out of the way of our customers' lives.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan. For more information about us, visit us at divvyDOSE.com
About Data Operations:
Our data operations team is the pharmacy support system for our customers - we help them transition to divvyDOSE, manage their prescriptions, answer their questions, and coordinate care with their health team. This work is coordinated across pharmacists, technicians, and customer support staff to ensure we provide the best care for our customers. Among other things, we transfer prescriptions to and from other pharmacies, contact medical care providers to understand treatments and request prescription refills and answer inbound questions from our customers.
What you'll do:
Your goal is to help the operation run more effectively and efficiently through data analysis, reporting, dashboarding, and special projects. You will help us build context through better reporting and drive the business forward by providing data-driven recommendations on ways to improve efficiency and optimize our operation. On any given day you might be presenting to our executive team, doing a deep dive on call analytics, or working with a small team to prototype and test new processes.
- Become an expert and go-to resource for our process flows and our operational data
- Work with operations management to develop actionable operations performance dashboards such as call response times, work in process, and individual performance reporting
- Develop Business Intelligence tools through partnerships
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to identify measurable improvements to our operation, and advocate for those improvements via presentations and reports
- Maintain and improve operations forecasting models such as inbound work and projected staffing to meet SLAs
- Collaborate with Finance and Technology teams to ensure we are able to continue to effectively measure our operation as technology improves
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across multiple teams and work groups
Who you are:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are used to tackling very loosely defined problems and still deliver high-quality output
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and strong written and oral communication
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- 2-4 years of analyst experience, preferably in Operations.
- Bachelor's degree, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau is a strong plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. divvyDOSE is a drug-free and tobacco-free work environment.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Moline , Senior Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!