Data Entry Clerical in East Moline and Waterloo
Company: Standard Forwarding
Posted on: September 9, 2018
This is a critical role that supports the Operation and Finance departments.Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to function and multitask in a fast paced transportation environment.
- Responsible for providing quality customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Open to 1st/2nd or 3rd Shift - combination thereof
- Subject to Union qualifications (casual/probationary period)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to work across multiple departments/terminals
- Identify best practices and work with supervisor to implement
- Dependable, good attendance, on-time for shift is essential
- Other duties as assigned Competencies Excellent data entry skills (Speed & Accuracy) Attention to Detail Positive Attitude & Team Spirit NMFC Knowledge is recommended but not required Excellent organizational, analytical, data management and problem solving skills Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint software Ability to prioritize work and maintain flexibility to adapt plans as necessary Excellent written and verbal communications skills Confidence in decision-making Customer centric approach Strong ability to read and keep track of technical data A good team-playing mentality Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. Tasks require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of moderate weight (up to 50 pounds). Requires manual dexterity and visual and hearing acuity. Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position and normal hours of work and days are Sunday - Saturday. Travel No travel will be required with this position. Required Education and Experience
- High School graduate
- LTL experience a plus but not necessary EEO Statement Standard Forwarding LLC believes in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Our company's success depends on the effective utilization of qualified individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We will not discriminate on the basis of these characteristics in a personnel action including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotions, transfers, demotions, benefits, compensation, discipline, termination and any other conditions or privileges of employment. Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time to adjust and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
Keywords: Standard Forwarding, Moline , Data Entry Clerical in East Moline and Waterloo, Administration, Clerical , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!