Posted on: January 16, 2022
WQAD-TV, the TEGNA ABC affiliate in Moline, Illinois has an
immediate opening for a full-time Marketing Producer. We're looking
for a creative and strategic individual to work on the production
of television and digital marketing materials to promote WQAD, its
commercial clients, and community partners. Projects include news
promotions, station image projects, and working with our sale team
on client advertisement. From idea to execution, the Marketing
Producer role is a hands-on position that requires someone with
vision and understanding of how to reach targeted audiences across
multiple platforms. This role includes writing, shooting, editing,
and graphic work. Responsibilities:
- Write and produce promos and commercials that engage
- Work closely with clients and station departments to design and
create commercials and promos that cut through the clutter
- Must be able to manage all aspects of the creative process
including shooting, lighting, graphics, videography, non-linear
editing and post production.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and implement new ideas into
- Manage time while juggling multiple projects.
- Collaborate with a variety of team members throughout the
- Bring creative ideas to brainstorming sessions.
- Some administrative duties also required as assigned by the
Station Manager. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience is
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience, 3-4
years is desired.
- Proven ability to write compelling promotion/ad copy for TV and
- Understand and successfully execute writing, lighting,
nonlinear and design principals
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other production
- Ability to work in a rapid, fast paced environment.
- Thrive under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to pick up 50 lbs. About TEGNA TEGNA Inc. (NYSE:
TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good
of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering
stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative
marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S.
markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in
the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching
approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide.
TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and
Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions
to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and
over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT
advertising service. For more information, visit . TEGNA requires
all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC)
against the coronavirus. EEO statement: TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal
opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to
a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation,
gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in
college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status
or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws
related to accommodations.
Keywords: WQAD, Moline , Marketing Producer, Advertising , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!