Company: Cerebral Staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Cerebral Staffing, LLC is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to
work for our direct client John Deere in Moline, IL.
This position will be responsible for ordering Scan Gun hardware
globally. They will also be responsible for incident resolution in
the Scan Gun environment.
As an Infrastructure Engineer on the Desktop Services Scan team,
you will be responsible for ordering and support of the global Scan
Gun infrastructure. This entry level position will work on low
complexity infrastructure problems to meet the demand and support
needs of the global Scan Gun environment.
- Order Scan hardware based on pre-defined criteria.
- Track hardware spend based on budget commitments.
- Delivers infrastructure technology to meet business
- Performs and applies information analysis to resolve
- Works on issues that require contact with other Information
Technology departments at the unit, division, or enterprise
- Information technology experience and/or business experience.
- Experience supporting scan gun infrastructure (1+ years)
- Experience supporting Microsoft CE or Android operating systems
- Infrastructure exp in 1 or more components, i.e., hardware
ordering, scan gun hardware, private/public network, computing
hardware, operating system
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements
into technical solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain vendor relationships.
- Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a
- Understanding of MDM (Mobile Device Manager) solutions
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting
- Experience supporting a shop floor environment.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (1-3 years)
Cerebral Staffing offers health/vision/dental insurance, Paid
Holiday/PTO short-time disability
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cerebral Staffing, LLC, Moline , Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!