Product Engineering Development Program (Full Time) 2019a
Company: John Deere
Posted on: October 24, 2018
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US)--- Illinois (US-IL)--- Moline--
Function: Product Engineering
Title: Product Engineering Development Program (Full Time) 2019a--- 46451
We're hiring for the 2019 full-time engineering development program where you will do three rotations through different areas of Product engineering which could include rotations where you develop skills in the following areas:
- Specifies designs, develops, tests, and documents major electrical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic functions/subsystems for agricultural equipment projects.
- Produces and evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications together with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
Product Engineering Opportunities
- Product Design
- Engine Design / Test
- Powertrain Design / Test (Transmissions, Axles, Pump Drives)
- Hardware Design
- Software Design
- Product Test
What Skills You Need
- Currently pursuing or recent college graduate with a Bachelors or Master's degree in Ag Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related degree.
- Desired cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Minimum cumulative GPA required of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
Location, location, location! We have locations across the United States so you must be willing to relocate domestically.
Work Statement: US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here--to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: John Deere, Moline , Product Engineering Development Program (Full Time) 2019a, Engineering , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!