Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving Clerk job Moline, IL for a
full-time long-term job opportunity with the possiblity of hire.
Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving Clerk position requires receiving
incoming inventory and tracking products or supplies. Candidates
will be responsible for counting items received or shipped and
checking against inventory lists while recording any discrepancies.
You will utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to perform your
duties. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply
Responsibilities for this Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving Clerk
• Conduct inventory of supplies including cycle counts, keeping
records of incoming/outgoing shipments
• Arranging for the transportation of products utilizing web based
portals, placing calls to logistic companies
• Preparing, inventory reports and noting any shortages or damages
for accounting, reimbursement and record keeping purposes
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Experience with RF scanner preferred
• Forklift driving - loading/unloading/racking product
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to pass background check and drug screen
We have a full-time opening, work hours required are Monday -
Friday from 7 AM - 3:30 PM.
Pay for this position is $12.00 - $15.00/hr. This is a full-time
long term position with opportunity of hire.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse/Shipping and
Receiving Clerk job Moline, IL or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer