Company: Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you want to work somewhere you feel
appreciated and valued? If so, Holiday Inn Express - Moline, IL, is
just the place for you! HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULD WANT TO WORK FOR
- Candy bar Friday - we love to show you how much you are
appreciated with a sweet treat, every Friday!
- Housekeeping Week - let us pamper you for a week every fall, so
you know just how much you are appreciated!
- Benefits, benefits, and more benefits - IHG Hotel discounts,
Paid vacation time, paid sick time, 401k plan, Medical, Dental, and
- Competitive Pay - come interview with us and we will fill you
in on the details!
- An amazing team of housekeepers!!Housekeeping is what gives
hotels the 'wow' factor. It's the moment that guests walk into the
hotel and are impressed, then enter their bedrooms and think 'wow,
this looks wonderful'. To deliver a great guest experience - a
Housekeeping Manager will supervise the housekeeping and laundry
operations to ensure maximum product quality standards and
profitability are met and that optimum service is provided to hotel
guests according to the Frontier Hospitality Group standards.HERE
IS WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Four years' housekeeping/laundry experience in a hotel of
similar size, including supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Ability to successfully supervise, coach, and motivate
- Position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule,
including some weekends and holidays.Every day our family displays
honesty, integrity, respect, compassion, and we work quickly and
efficiently towards a positive result for the company and, most
importantly, the customer. We invite you to show us how you are the
perfect fit to deliver "wow" to our customers by applying
now.EOE/AA/Disabled/VeteranJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Moline , Housekeeping Manager, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!