Posted on: June 24, 2022
Scope of Work:Responsible for the cradle-to-grave management of
subcontracts for facility repair or construction.
- Research, identify, contact potential resources, decide which
provider to select as the subcontractor(s) of choice, and negotiate
- Subcontract work includes direct scheduled, and unscheduled
work included in the firm fixed priced contract and reimbursable
- Work directly with partnering departments to develop Statements
of Work for obtaining proposals from prospective contractors.
- Assist in obtaining and evaluating bids for construction and
- Once under contract, provides daily management and inspection
of all projects.
- Ensure contractors complete all construction and repair in
accordance with applicable drawings and specifications.
- Ensure program execution accordance with budget and
- Coordinates actions of the contractors with applicable
- Provide all project closeout information to partnering
- Assist with all facets of facilities Operations and Maintenance
- Provide program management with reports and project
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in the activities of
facilities management obtaining a strong knowledge of working with
subcontract, vendors, and associated agreements.
- Experience with subcontracts' cost, quality, schedule, and
technical program performance.
- Negotiating experience to include subcontractor/vendor
development and building relationships.
- Proficient computer skills to include the use of office
automation software (MS Windows, MS Office, including PowerPoint,
Word, and Excel) required.
- Knowledge of various preventive maintenance models is
Keywords: Confidential, Moline , Subcontracts Manager, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!