Posted on: November 19, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon FobertAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:U.S.
Manufacturing is increasing at a record pace. Be a part of a
leading manufacturing company, making some of the world's most
important industry products. With industry growth, comes great
opportunity to develop great people and technology.Why join
us?You'll be empowered to think outside the box and come up with
creative solutions. We offer industry leading competitive pay and
full benefits. We are a growing company, with growing opportunity
and a family work atmosphere.Job DetailsThe IT Systems Manager is
responsible for accomplishing information system objectives by
managing staff, designing and monitoring information
systems.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage Software implementations and upgrades.
- Manage Software Licensing.
- Manage Hardware implementation and upgrades.
- Manage IT related outsourcing contracts.
- Manage ERP system Customizations, Automation and
- Manage Business Phone Systems.
- Work within designated budget to fulfill the IT needs for the
- Troubleshoot downed systems.
- Lead development and implementation processes for the
organization's IT systems and department.
- Develop and implement business continuity protocols to minimize
disruption to business operations in the event of emergency
situations or data loss.
- Establish efficiency and efficacy standards, providing
recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess
operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and
other metrics and needs.Required Education and Experience
- 5 years' experience working in Information Technology
- Expert in IT Systems Management
- Experience with ERP software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or at least 5 years of
comparable experience, required. Master's degree or MBA
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Moline , IT Manager, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!