Company: Citi Trends
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Assistant Store Manager
to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced
urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a
chance to lead the way, this is it. After three or more years of
working in retail, you're ready for the next step. Following
successful completion of the two-week training period, you'll be
where the action is, assisting the Store Manager in the overall
operation of the store. Whenever the Store Manager is unavailable,
you'll take the stage, leading the store and ensuring all goals are
Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of
Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory
transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink
Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive
Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking,
reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for
Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc.
policies and procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
3-5 years of retail experience.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in
retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest
assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room
to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a
401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid
growth of your own?
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 2+ years of experience in the retail industry
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Management skills: hiring and onboarding
- Management skills: conducting performance reviews
- Management skills: reporting infractions
- Management skills: termination of employment
- Management skills: writing schedules
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Management skills: managing employee conflicts
- Retail skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Retail skills: customer service
- Retail skills: handling returns
- Retail skills: addressing customer complaints
- Retail skills: restocking
- Retail skills: taking inventory
Keywords: Citi Trends, Moline , Assistant Manager, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!