Physician Clinic Medical Director Moline, IL
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that
the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. -
Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the
interview process. - **SIGN ON BONUS** More time for your patients
and more time for you. It's time to learn more about careers at
Concentra. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend
their love of patient care with their management skills, working
for the leader in the workplace health industry. Our Center Medical
Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians
committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they
facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing
the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical
environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a
difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of
America's workforce. Moline, IL Monday - Friday, 8 AM-5 PM No
nights, weekends or holidays required Work environment
- 100% Outpatient
- Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health/Employee Health
- Partner with On-Site Physical Therapy Department
- OnSite Digital X-ray
- Robust front & back office support team
- Collaborate with Center Operations Director & Center Physical
Therapy Director -
- Provide comprehensive occupational medicine services,
including, but not limited to:
- Preventive services for local businesses: - pre-employment &
maintenance physical exams, surveillance testing, biometric &
wellness events -
- Treatment of minor injuries sustained at work & crafting return
to work plans
- Urgent Care services (unrelated to the workplace) are also
offered, although this remains a small percentage of total visits.
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating
with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes
and case closure.
- Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by
Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes: Practice
Indicators, COP, GRV, LOS, TAT, Specialist Referral Rate, Primary
- Duration, Days to First Recheck, % of cases with Lost Time,
Limited Duty, and Full Duty.
- Manages clinicians and support staff, and complies with APC
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment
with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality,
exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Works with DMO to identify and implement changes to ensure
continuous clinical improvement.
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent
supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels,
charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and
Regulations/WC Regulations Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Drives patient and client experience metrics.
- Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and
other significant clinical changes.
- Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CTD to
improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures
the ongoing development and growth of the center's business.
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and
payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
- Works with DMO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing
levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction,
workflows, and efficiencies
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for
all center colleagues. Build Teams
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent
life cycle for staff clinicians and support staff within the
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism,
patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and
reward and recognition.
- Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across
disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes. Business
- Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial
drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to
achieve annual business plan.
- Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent
with those in other centers.
- Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center
budget and key business met
- Active and unrestricted IL License
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted Illinois DEA
- Occupational Medicine Experience preferred
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- 24 days annually of regular PTO
- 5 days annually of CME PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid extended illness days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement This job requires access to confidential
and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure
information management. Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Concentra, Moline , Physician Clinic Medical Director Moline, IL, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!