Physician Clinic Medical Director Moline, IL
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that
the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed.
Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the
***SIGN ON BONUS***
More time for your patients and more time for you. It's time to
learn more about careers at Concentra.
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love
of patient care with their management skills, working for the
leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team
of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally,
they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by
balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a
clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you
to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the
health of America's workforce.
Monday - Friday, 8 AM-5 PM
No nights, weekends or holidays required
* 100% Outpatient
* Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health/Employee Health
* Partner with On-Site Physical Therapy Department
* OnSite Digital X-ray
* Robust front & back office support team
* Collaborate with Center Operations Director & Center Physical
* Provide comprehensive occupational medicine services, including,
but not limited to:
* Preventive services for local businesses: pre-employment &
maintenance physical exams, surveillance testing, biometric &
* Treatment of minor injuries sustained at work & crafting return
to work plans
* Urgent Care services (unrelated to the workplace) are also
offered, although this remains a small percentage of total
* Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
*Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes*
* Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
* Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating with
therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes and
* Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by
Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes: Practice
Indicators, COP, GRV, LOS, TAT, Specialist Referral Rate, Primary
* Duration, Days to First Recheck, % of cases with Lost Time,
Limited Duty, and Full Duty.
* Manages clinicians and support staff, and complies with APC
* Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with
full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality,
exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
* Works with DMO to identify and implement changes to ensure
continuous clinical improvement.
* Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent
supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels,
charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care orders.
* Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and
*Patient, Employer, Payer Experience*
* Drives patient and client experience metrics.
* Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and other
significant clinical changes.
* Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CTD to improve
quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures the
ongoing development and growth of the center's business.
* Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and
payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
* Works with DMO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing
levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction,
workflows, and efficiencies
* Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all
* Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent life
cycle for staff clinicians and support staff within the center.
* Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism,
patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and
reward and recognition.
* Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across
disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes.
* Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial
drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to
achieve annual business plan.
* Promotes center initiatives and work flows that are consistent
with those in other centers.
* Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center budget
and key business met
* Active and unrestricted IL License
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
* Unrestricted Illinois DEA
* Occupational Medicine Experience preferred
* Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
* Generous Paid Time Off Package
* 24 days annually of regular PTO
* 5 days annually of CME PTO
* Paid Holidays
* Paid extended illness days
* Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
* Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
* Relocation assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Moline , Physician Clinic Medical Director Moline, IL, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!