SAP Transport Management
Company: Reinciar Technologies
Posted on: October 4, 2018
Primary responsibilities to include:
- Lead department engagement with Miele's SAP implementation.
- Map, identify gaps & align Miele's processes to the new ERP system.
- Ensure that all master data, planning points, ship types, routes, modes of transport, cycle times & lead times are defined accurately.
- Engage in all aspects of the implementation, from inception through go-live and stabilization.
- Build effective cross-functional integration between Transportation and Distribution Centers, Finance, Customer Service & Business Personnel.Operational Oversight
- Oversee development of all aspects of transportation master data, such that shipment coordination and routing of freight for all lanes and modes across the US are defined accurately, timely and cost effectively
- This role is directly involved in the implementation of the transportation function within Miele's new ERP system, including business process analysis, design, functional testing, assisting user testing, coordination of training and post- go-live support
- Organize deployment of optimal carrier routing and schedules
- Ensure safe, efficient and accurate flow of all transactional flows and documentation through out
- Development and drive compliance to Policies and Procedures that govern the transportation operating environment, which are integrated within the larger supply chain in support of Miele's business objectives
- Ensure all Miele freight is utilizing correct freight classification codes and is properly rated
- Research process failures, diagnose root cause and implement corrective actions and solutions to ensure highly reliable and efficient transport flowQualifications
- Hands on experience defining inbound and outbound transportation processes within ERP system; functional consulting experience a plus
- Experience with SAP TM, Material Master, planning & transfer points, route determination, defining shipment types, service levels, shipment cost type, forwarding agents, lead times
- Experience in a high volume, high production transportation environment
- Experience with transportation projects such as tenders
- Structural work organization with the ability to identify issues, develop and document action plans and drive execution
- Proficiency with MS Excel spreadsheet applications
- Aptitude working cross-functionally
- Comfortable making data based recommendations to senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail without losing overview
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentations to management
- Openness to new solutions and change management - provided by Dice Transport Management
Keywords: Reinciar Technologies, Moline , SAP Transport Management, Executive , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!