RN or LPN- Pediatric Home Care- One one One Shift Care- Days Burlington/Fort Madison, IA
Company: UnityPoint Health
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Overview:UnityPoint at HomeFort Madison/Burlington, IA areaRN or
LPN-Pediatric Home Care- One one One Shift Care1st and/or 3rd shift
needs, Full TimeUnityPoint at Home is looking to hire full- and
part-time home care nurses (RN or LPN). These amazing team members
make it possible for patients to receive the care they need where
they are most comfortable. If you have an Iowa nursing license and
like working independently while providing one-on-one care and
developing relationships with patients and families we want to hear
from you! We'll tell you about our flexible scheduling, shift
differential pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities and
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of services to patients
according to care plan. Uses equipment and supplies safely,
effectively, and efficiently.
- Consistently utilizes a patient-centered approach considering
physical, psych/social, spiritual, educational, safety and related
criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in assigned
- Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and
information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
- Communicates with Registered Nurse and participates in care
coordination to achieve high quality care.
- Trains and orients new staff as assigned.
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of clinical records
and time/travel entries.
- Delivers quality care consistent with Home Health Conditions of
Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payer coverage
criteria, and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan
- Conducts clinical review of records to include
multi-disciplinary review, coordination of care, provided in
conjunction with visits and documentation.
- Identifies risk for acute hospitalization and proactively
prevents adverse events.
- Assists in the promotion of services and products.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Behaves in a manner consistent with Mission, Vision, Values and
Expectations for Excellence.
- Maintains compliance with OSHA, Accreditation Standards and
Risk Management guidelines.
- Maintains compliance with Personnel policies and
- Behaves in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance
policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Clinical Manager to
facilitate smooth and effective operations of the
- Adhere to company dress code.
- Achieve certification in Integrated Care Management within 1
year of hire. Certification includes completing the Integrated Care
Management formal training session, successfully completing
assigned computer based-learning modules within 2 weeks of
training, and a competency evaluation. Use the Integrated Care
Management philosophy, skills, tools and documentation in clinical
practice. Demonstrate competency in selected ICM skills
annually.Employee is responsible for completion of communication
tasks and activities in a timely manner. This would include, but is
not limited to: responding to email, voicemail or telephone
messages, promptly, accurately, and professionally; attending staff
meetings as scheduled or viewing videotapes of those meetings;
asking questions of team members and supervisors when needing
clarification about various day-to-day issues or patient needs; and
reviewing employee communication pieces, to stay aware of
UnityPoint at Home programs and initiativesQualifications:
- Graduate of State Board approved program for Registered Nurse
or Licensed Practical Nurses and valid license as Registered Nurse
or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR Certification.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.Integrated Care
Management (ICM) certification or successful completion of
certification within one year of employment.
- Valid Mandatory Reporter course completion by state(s)
- Valid licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance
with state and/or organizational requirements.
Keywords: UnityPoint Health, Moline , RN or LPN- Pediatric Home Care- One one One Shift Care- Days Burlington/Fort Madison, IA, Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!