Optometrist - Part-time
Company: Aria Care Partners
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Compassionate Care Tailored to the Unique Needs of SeniorsAria
Care Partners provides onsite oral, vision and hearing services to
residents in long term care facilities across the country. Our
mission is to enrich the quality of life for every resident with
passion and compassion. What we do matters. We care, fully. We work
as a team. We stand for excellence-always.THE POSITION:We seek an
Optometrist to join our team in the Moline, IL area. Ability to
work 1-2 days a week, we work with your schedule. We provide all
mobile equipment and a trained vision tech to assist on all visits.
Our clinical operations team handles all the logistics including
scheduling and billing. Clinical services provided include routine,
acute and chronic eye disease care.
- Part time opportunity with an option to add additional clinic
days as desired
- Flexible scheduling (Monday through Friday)
- Enjoyable workflow with energetic, compassionate and supportive
team membersESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Conduct eye exams using mobile optometric equipment and general
- Diagnose and treat ocular disease.
- Prescribe, fit, and adjust eyeglasses.
- Recommend appropriate patient follow-up and care options.
- Answer questions and provide advice to patients and facility
staff regarding vision and optical issues.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through all patient
- Direct clinical staff and assist in the development of the
- Degree in Doctor of Optometry from accredited school.
- Will need dual license for IL and IA. We will pay for the dual
license if needed.
- Great opportunity for experienced doctors and new grads.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Vaccination is required; however the Company will consider
accommodations for disability and religious-based reasons.
Keywords: Aria Care Partners, Moline , Optometrist - Part-time, Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!