Registered Nurse - Quad City Ambulatory Surgery Ce
Company: ORA Orthopedics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Registered Nurse - Quad City Ambulatory
Surgery CenterEmployment Type: Full TimeWork Hours: Monday through
Friday, Variable HoursCity: MolineState: IllinoisWe care about our
employees! We value and respect the talented and committed people
that make up our practice. Be a part of an organization that works
to make a difference in the lives of its patients by encouraging
you to be at your best every day. Position Responsibilities:
- Providing care in the OR, pre-operative, post-operative and
post-anesthesia care areas.
- Confirms identity, verifies operative site/marking, surgical
procedure, NPO status, and any patient allergies.
- Identifies baseline skin condition, body mobility, sensory
impairments, cardiovascular and respiratory status. Assesses and
reports any deviations from normal in preoperative diagnostic
- Assesses readiness to learn based on patient's perceptions and
expectations of care. Identifies any spiritual, cultural, and/or
philosophical beliefs that may impact care provided.
- Demonstrates the ability to process through to solution, a
variety of problems.
- Exercises safe judgment in decision making and demonstrates
tact and understanding when dealing with patients, team members,
members of other disciplines, and the public.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes in nursing
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois and Iowa is
- ACLS and PALS Certifications is required
- Minimum 3 years of prior perioperative nursing experience is
- Must be flexible with hours ORA Orthopedics is the Quad Cities
largest and most comprehensive orthopedic provider, proudly
offering an integrated continuum of orthopedic care that includes
orthopedic sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our Urgent
OrthoCARE clinics, diagnostic imaging, bracing, physical therapy,
pharmacy and outpatient surgery. Our physicians are sub-specialty
trained in sports medicine, adult reconstruction, hand and upper
extremity, trauma, spine, pediatrics, and pain management. We are
an organization comprised of physicians and medical and
administrative staff working together to provide quality,
compassionate, and accessible care. Apply to join our team
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: ORA Orthopedics, Moline , Registered Nurse - Quad City Ambulatory Surgery Ce, Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!