Certified Surgical Technologist (Surgical Technologist )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Surgery-General opening in Moline, Illinois. At National
Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you.We re currently seeking a Certified Surgical Technologist to
join our amazing team.Details of the Certified Surgical
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $2437.00 - $2780.40 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x10 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical
- Set-up surgical tables, instruments, and supplies required for
- Assists in preparation and draping of patient and operative
- Prepares and passes instruments, sutures, and supplies needed
in the operative procedure and maintains a correct count.
- Assists in maintenance and care of specimens and prepares
surgical specimen forms for laboratory analysis.
- Decontaminates all equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Cleans carts, rooms, and changes linen.
- Cleans and stocks storage room, as required
- Assists with surgical table equipment, positioning patients,
application of plaster casts and dressings.
- Prepares and maintains the sterile field for the surgical
- Assists in discharging patients.Qualifications for the
Certified Surgical Technologist:
- High school graduate or equivalent desired.
- Certification from Technical School in Operating Room
Technician preparatory program or Surgical Technician preparatory
- Current State licensure or license eligible in States where
- One or more year(s) of current experience in a comparable or
equivalent job classification required.
- Active Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Cardiac
Life Support (BCLS) certification for HealthCare workers.
- Compliant with HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Compliant with Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Certified Surgical Technologist
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Moline , Certified Surgical Technologist (Surgical Technologist ), Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!