Licensed Nurse (LPN)
Company: Cedarhurst Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open,
listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only
a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.
Cedarhurst, a regional healthcare provider and true friend of older
adults, seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join
our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at our Cedarhurst
Memory Care of Moline community.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will have to opportunity to
connect with, and positively impact the lives of, our residents
daily! You will promote the physical, personal and emotional
well-being of each resident and work with the Director of Nursing
and care staff teams to strive to reach the ultimate goal, which is
to return the resident to their maximum level of self-care and
independence, when possible.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will impact the lives of our
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of
all nursing care prescribed, and provided, to our residents within
- Work with the Director of Wellness to provide direction and
oversight to the care staff regarding the residents needs based on
the assessment performed.
- Understand the importance and value of communication regarding
the residents care and wellbeing with community staff, as well as
with the residents family members.
To become a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will need
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current
state license is required
- 1+ years of Nursing experience preferred.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements with no
restrictions, and available for weekend rotations
- Working knowledge of treating and assisting seniors with
- Ability to provide necessary care to residents of the community
within state and federal guidelines.
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in conducting pre-admission
assessments, training and education to staff, residents, and family
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times with the
ability to effectively perform conflict intervention and resolution
for residents, families, employees, and others as needed.
- Must be able to meet all physical demands of the job which
includes, but is not limited to: seeing, speaking, touching,
walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling
or crawling, as well as the ability to regularly lift/move up to
50lbs independently and up to 200lbs with assistance.
- Ability to work well with others and take direction from
management, as well as take initiative willing to go above and
beyond to ensure our residents needs are met and they are
comfortable in their living environment.
- Self-motivated to accomplish identified goals with a strong
sense of accountability for results.
- Must possess knowledge of state and federal nursing center laws
and regulations regarding senior living care, as well as a solid
understanding of opportunities and limits of other levels of care
within senior living.
When considering a career with Cedarhurst, please understand
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
and Approachable and in every way a real, true friend of those we
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means youre devoted to doing The
Friends Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize, and
inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Salary Range: $24 / hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and
encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with the employer.
Keywords: Cedarhurst Senior Living, Moline , Licensed Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!