RN Maternal-Float (Full Time/Nights)
Company: UnityPoint Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
OverviewMaternal/Child Float RN Maternal Tier 1B (Labor and
Deliver and Mother/Baby) or Tier 1A (NSCU/, Children's Unit, and
Mother/Baby)Full Time - 0.9 FTENight Shift - 6:45 PM - 7:15 AM -
-**Shift & Weekend Differential Available!** - -**Maternal Tier 1
Differential: $1.50/hour** -**$10,000.00 New Hire Sign-On Bonus
Availble!** - -COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: -It is
required to be -vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption
requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted but
must be approved for active employment. - -Why UnityPoint
- Culture -At UnityPoint Health, -you Come for a fulfilling
career and experience a -culture guided by uncompromising values
and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we
- Benefits Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits
options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance
that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life
stage youre in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment Were committed to
ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race,
gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development We believe equipping you with support and
-development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a
remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement - Be an essential part of our core
purposeto improve the health of the people and communities we
serve. -Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our
team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.
- Assesses the needs of patients and families, providing
appropriate teaching and making the necessary referrals to provide
continuity of care.
- Develops an individual plan of care using a collaborative
approach with the patient/family and health care team.
- Promptly completes documentation to assure an accurate legal
record of patients care.
- Continues professional development and involvement in
professional activities that enhance nursing practice by sharing
knowledge through networking and research.QualificationsEducation:
- Diploma from an RN program.License(s)/Certification(s):
- Current licensure in good standing to practice as a Registered
Nurse in Iowa and Illinois.
- Must apply within 90 days for licensure in secondary
- Must possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must obtain within 90 days of hire and maintain the following:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) #RNpositionsQC
Keywords: UnityPoint Health, Moline , RN Maternal-Float (Full Time/Nights), Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!