Certified Pharmacy Technician
Posted on: August 17, 2019
divvyDOSE is looking for individuals to join our team of pharmacy
technicians working to improve the quality of life for our
customers through innovative design and compassionate customer
service. A unique opportunity for pharmacy technicians, we're
looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth
phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are
fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy
technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness
(and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have
slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in
the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and
family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with
competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our
mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around
getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by
- Enter data quickly and accurately in multiple systems
- Provide exemplary customer service to all patients and
- Adjudicate patient claims
- Communicates with doctor offices, pharmacies, and our customers
to ensure superior customer service
- Meet metrics daily based on team and business needs
- Maintain updated customer records with strong attention to
detail and compliance with HIPAA standards
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and meet
clinical requirements prior to fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Strong computer and typing skills are required -- Proficient in
MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions,
and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and
- Ability to solve problems and communicate issues clearly.
- Team-oriented and the ability to thrive is a fast-paced
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Dedicated to excellence and quality.
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals.
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
- Certified with the National Pharmacy Technician Certification
Board and maintain a current certificate (or willingness to obtain
- Can play the accordion. Just kidding, that's optional.
Take a gander at our divvyVALUES:
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to
thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal
benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday
Pay as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings
Account with an employer contribution), Dental, and Vision
insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life &
AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage.
A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
divvyDOSE has partnered with outside vendors to offer a leadership
development series for both current management and potential
leaders on the team. In addition, for employees new to pharmacy,
the company offers in-house preparation to test for National
Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing
startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to
have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness
challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our
work-hard play-hard culture.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic
information, or veteran status, or other legally protected
classification in the state in which a person is seeking
employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify
when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work
environment. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any
time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Moline , Certified Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!