Customer Service Representative
Company: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Customer Service Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by
providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness
members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service Representative greets members, prospective
members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.Other
- Employee Recognition Program
- Advancement OpportunitiesCheck us out on LinkedIn at: Planet
Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee
and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither
dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees
or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to
control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or
their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring
compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness, Moline , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!