CDL B Local Delivery Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Pay and Benefits:
- Earnings: up to $73,000 annually
- Now offering sign-on bonus of $5000 (at six months) and/or CDL
tuition reimbursement for newly licensed drivers up to $5000
- Endorsements reimbursed
- 401k - company matched up to 5%
- 17 PTO days annually, plus 7 paid holidays
- Safety Incentive program
- $1000 employee referral program
- Comprehensive competitive healthcare benefits
- Employee propane discount
- Career advancement opportunities - annual performance
- Uniform provided
- First class company paid training
As an AmeriGas driver you can expect to return home every night.
You will represent the AmeriGas brand while safely delivering
propane to residential and commercial customers in the communities
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Must be at least 21 years old
- CDL B with Hazmat endorsement
- Great driving record
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class
in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who
are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Moline , CDL B Local Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!