Customer Service Specialist
Company: Riverstone Group
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Here at RiverStone Group, we have spent the last 125+ years working to be the best at what we do. Through our various high quality products, we provide the building blocks used to construct and beautify the homes, schools, and businesses that people in our community encounter every day! We are a mid-size, family-owned company that strives to provide our employees with a great place to work while providing for their families. While we strive to be the best, we do it with an attitude that is humble, accessible, and down-to-earth. As one of the largest privately owned U.S. companies in our industry, we have a proven track record of stability, with know-how that has been passed down and built upon throughout the generations. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including Health Insurance, paid Holidays and Vacation, 401k with Company match, and more! RiverStone Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Customer Service Specialist at the Building Materials location in Moline, IL. This is an hourly position working Monday - Friday from 7am to 5pm and Saturdays from 8am to noon (depending on the season).
- Provide customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
- Recommend various products based on the needs of the customer.
- Process customer transactions including sales, voids, returns, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Assist with ensuring a clean, neat, and orderly indoor/outdoor showroom at all times.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Answer incoming phone calls and answer questions or process new order requests.
- Regularly review inventory levels and reorder products on an as-needed basis. Job Requirements
- Strong verbal communication skills are required for optimal customer service and experience.
- Ability to multi-task is important; focus should always be on customers it may necessary to start and stop lower priority tasks frequently.
- Basic math and computer skills for processing customer orders in a timely manner.
- Excellent attendance is vital to the success of the team. Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background checks required. RiverStone Group is an EO-Affirmative Action employer for all including Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Individuals with disabilities. Resumes received by March 22, 2019 will be considered. Please email resumes to: or mail resume to: RiverStone Group, Inc. Human Resources (MC03) 1701 5th Street Moline, IL 61265
Keywords: Riverstone Group, Moline , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!