Company: Help at Home
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Help at Home is hiring a Staffing Supervisor! Weekly pay!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality
support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our
clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in
their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our
clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine
access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
The main focus of this position is to coordinate care services with
referral sources, clients, and employees to ensure quality service
delivery to all of our clients. This coordination occurs through
the constant supervision of employees, assessments with clients,
and ongoing communication with referral sources. The individual in
this role must have frequent availability for caseload-related
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community
and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff
have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit
programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home
also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees
who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Coordinating quality service delivery for new and current
clients through professional interaction with referral
- Supervising assigned field staff to ensure quality service
- Maintaining assigned client and employee files and all related
- Monitoring scheduling of and conducting client satisfaction
surveys, client in-home visits, employee evaluations, and employee
- Proactively communicating scheduling and changes with clients,
employees, referral sources, Team Leads, managers, and Branch
- Supporting Branch Managers, as needed, through On-Call support
and changes in office responsibilities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Supervisory experience
- Previous experience working with the elderly and/or disabled,
or must display a compassionate attitude for that constituent
- Availability to be On-Call
Staffing Supervisors must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Keywords: Help at Home, Moline , Staffing Supervisor, Human Resources , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!