Company: John Deere
Posted on: December 5, 2019
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will
be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an
unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and
infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we?re all
about at John Deere. And it?s why we?re investing in our people and
our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the
world?s brightest minds are tackling the world?s biggest
challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better
place, we?ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.Primary Location: United
States (US)?- Illinois (US-IL)?- Moline?
Function: Information Technology
Title: Agile Coach?- 62164?
Your Responsibilities?As an?Agile Coach?for John Deere located in
Moline, Illinois, you will?focus on managing and coaching the Scrum
Masters across Manufacturing Strategic Business area and increasing
the Scrum Master capabilities and maturity.?In addition, you
- Work with multiple teams to improve agile practices across
- Provide expert?coaching, demonstrate the value of agile
processes, ensure participation within agile events and resolve
barriers to scaling agile?
- Work with multiple teams?to determine their current level of
Agile maturity, developing plans to improve Agile processes and
increase the productivity of the Scrum team accordingly??
- Provide expert coaching to Scrum Masters, Engineering Managers,
Product Owners, and Product Managers,?as required??
- Work with senior leadership, business, and other key
stakeholders?to understand the value of and engage with Agile
product development processes??
- Assist with the identification, collection and reporting of
Agile practice metrics and measurements??
- Organize and participate in Agile events, contribute
to?communication sites/tools,?and?deliver presentations to
stakeholders across the organization??
- Identify and work to resolve barriers to scaling use of Agile
Coordinate and align across?Manufacturing?agile coaches for
consistent and prioritization of agile practices and metrics??Visa
sponsorship is?NOT?available for this position.?Proven Technical
Skills and Experiences??
- Mastery level understanding of Agile development process,
methodology, and scaling
- 4?or more?years?of?experience as an Agile Coach
or?equivalent?Agile Product Team role?
- Understanding of the technologies & architecture of the product
- Additional Advanced Agile Certifications?
- Experience in?other agile roles such as Engineering Manager,
Scrum Master, Product Owner, Software Engineer?
- Strong understanding of?DevSecOps?technical practices and
associated toolchain???Interpersonal, Leadership and Teaming
- Experience and proven ability to coach upward (IT director,
Business director, Product Management, GEMs)?
- Proven ability to coach technical teams and develop others
(will need to coach other coaches)?
- Proactively identifying impediments and experience overcoming
roadblocks (technical & business) at multiple levels of the
- 2?or more?years?of?people leadership experience??Education?(or
equivalent work experience)?Ideally, you will have a degree or
equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelor's degree in?IT or equivalent discipline????What You'll
GetAt John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will
take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to
explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the
advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and
achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages
to help you get started on your new career path. Click here?to find
out more about our Total Rewards Package.The information contained
herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals
performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job
description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary
to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.John Deere is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, among other things,
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.?
Keywords: John Deere, Moline , Agile Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!