Infrastructure Analyst (W2 Position Only)
Company: Infoweb Systems, Inc.
Posted on: September 9, 2019
InfoWeb has the following requirement for our direct client. If you
are a fit, please send your Word formatted resume to Pam at or call
me at (563) 663-1190. All candidates must have GREAT COMMUNICATION
skills and SOLID WORK EXPERIENCE. To be considered, you must
RESIDE, be currently eligible to work in the US and willing to
become an InfoWeb employee. We sponsor H1s and Green Cards. ***
Absolutely NO Corp to Corp! *** *** Absolutely NO Corp to Corp! ***
*** Absolutely NO Corp to Corp! *** Location: Moline, IL
(approximately 2 hours west of Chicago) Duration: 24+ months to
LONG TERM Description: Providing technical support to end users
resolving complex issues impacting their business operations.
Consulting on end user s technical environments in an effort to
reduce security vulnerabilities, improve end user experience and
keeping pace with constant change of technology. Providing clear
and concise documentation on end user facing solutions. POSITION
- Excellent customer service skills, both through written and
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services,
specifically with AD, DNS, Intune.
- In-depth experience Microsoft Office365 Products, specifically
with Enterprise licensed services.
- Proficient with developing and executing Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 and/or Microsoft Server
2016, including configuration, installation, administration,
troubleshooting, problem resolution.
- Experience designing, configuring and/or troubleshooting LAN &
WAN network infrastructure, including DNS, DHCP, VPN, Routers,
Firewalls, Content Filtering.
- Experience executing complex technical projects or technical
- Ability to carry rotating on-call phone to support business
needs, normally one week every other month, which may include
holidays. Regular on-call schedule is: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm (CST)
Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (CST) Saturday, and 9:00 am -
4:00 pm (CST) Sunday. ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Experience with Citrix XenApp and/or MS RemoteApp application
- Experience with reporting tools, specifically Power BI and
- Proficient with GITHUB
- Ability to train and coach other analysts on processes and
provide guidance on complex technical issues.Experience with
commercial point of sale credit / debit solutions, including
payment processing, device troubleshoot and maintenance. - provided
Keywords: Infoweb Systems, Inc., Moline , Infrastructure Analyst (W2 Position Only), IT / Software / Systems , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!