Post Closing Specialist
Company: Deere Employees Credit Union
Posted on: March 15, 2020
POST CLOSING SPECIALIST
This position is responsible for reviewing the trailing documents
for each funded loan as they are received; requesting corrections
from closing agents and title companies as required; imaging closed
loan files and ensuing the trailing documents are filed in the hard
copy loan files retained by the company. Responsibilities also
include pipeline management such as monitoring the pipeline to
ensure credit decisions are made in compliance with Regulation B.
This position has no direct reports.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for delivering loan collateral documents to
investors and/or document custodians to facilitate loan sales in
accordance with the investors requirements prior to commitment
- Responsible for obtaining and reviewing the recorded deeds of
trust or mortgages and final title policies on all funded loans and
delivering them to the investors or credit union within the
investors allotted time frames
- Responsible for ensuring all mortgage loan applications have a
credit decision within 30 days and if necessary, prepare a Notice
of Adverse Action or Notice of Incomplete Application.
- Responsible for keeping loans in the pipeline progressing by
ensuring complete loan requests are locked and moved to processing
within the allotted time frame.
- Responsible for entering and reviewing HMDA information on loan
requests with adverse actions.
- Responsible for reviewing the pipeline for aged loans and
reporting the action taken.
- Performs other duties as assigned as may be assigned by
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
- Credit Unions products and services.
- Credit Union policies and procedures pertaining to loan
- Real Estate underwriting criteria.
- TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure rule and Regulations B and
- Utilize the credit union's data processing capability in
loading new loan information in the system.
- Operate the kinds of office equipment normally found in a
lending operation, such as: typewriter, adding machine, telephone,
fax machine, photocopier, and personal computer.
- Operate a PC using the following software applications Windows,
Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Refer credit union products and services based on member
- Process a steady workload under strict time
- Understand and interpret information required to remain in
compliance with secondary market, credit union policies,
Regulations B and C, and all other rules/regulations pertaining to
consumer real estate loans.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) or more years experience with Equal Credit Opportunity
Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and TILA/RESPA Integrated
Disclosure rule; and in loan delivery and/or document follow up are
required for this position.
- Bachelor degree in a related field (e.g., business, finance,
accounting, marketing, etc.) is preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Requires general knowledge of the mortgage lending
- Good communication skills and professional telephone
- Able to work with numbers, spreadsheets and large amounts of
- Organized, self-starter, innovative and team-oriented.
- Effective human relations skills in order to establish and
maintain positive and productive working relationships with all
Deere Employees Credit Union staff members and management
License or Certificate:
- Acceptable Credit History
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Pay Range $37,120-$55,680/yr
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- 401(k) with match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Deere Employees Credit Union, Moline , Post Closing Specialist, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!