Interior Install Crew Chief-MLI
Company: Elliott Aviation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Elliott Aviation, a leader in aircraft solutions, has an
exciting opportunity for an Interior Install Technician Crew Chief
at their corporate headquarters in Moline, IL. Since 1936, Elliott
Aviation has been a world-class provider of comprehensive and
customer-focused solutions for business aviation. Our vision,
building partnerships that last, applies to our employees as well
as our customers.This hands-on position is responsible for the
overall operations of the Interior Install team.Other requirements
- Oversees and directs the orderly flow assigned to the team.
This may include customer contact, scheduling and production.
- Is responsible for assigning individual task to team
- Is responsible to ensure the work performed is done in
accordance with the goals set forth for the project in both man
hours and calendar times.
- Is responsible to see that all repairs are completed in a
manner to ensure compliance with all applicable Federal Aviation
- Is responsible that all team members have the required training
and instruction to complete the maintenance / repairs on all items
within the scope of their assignment as approved per the Repair
- Ability to work scheduled shift
- Keep work area clean and safe and direct other team members in
proper and safe work habits
- Work with a team, including other service areas, in order to
accomplish an established goal
- Able to lead and direct disassemble and reassemble aircraft
- Able to lead and direct the fit and modification needs to
aircraft interior components
- Able to lead and direct as well as fabricate interior parts
from scratch using the latest fabrication techniques
- Able to guide and direct the small part refurbishments of
interior components as needed.
- Able to guide and direct the cut, fit and trim carpet or
flooring as required
- Able to DL and Repair damaged interior components as required.
Can delegate the duties of the work as needed, but is ultimately
responsible for the DL and do P&L's as needed.
- Other duties as assignedJob requirementsTop candidates will
possess excellent attention to detail, be extremely organized and
have a positive attitude.Other requirements include:
- Interior Removal and Install experience (at least five
- High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Elliott Aviation, Moline , Interior Install Crew Chief-MLI, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!