Supervisor, Business Sales
Company: Mediacom Communications Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for working with Commercial Sales Manager to manage
the sales channels to meet sales goals and revenue for the region.
This position's duties will include working with designated sales
channels in the commercial division on service and sales for
products that include voice, video and data to small and
medium-sized businesses and bulk-priced residential services to
multi-dwelling units, condos, institutions, and the hospitality
industry. The main responsibility will be to coach, train and
assist commercial account executives and the commercial sales
manager in meeting their individual and region revenue goals.
- Interview, hire and train Regional Account Executives as needed
to attain budgeted sales activity.
- Ensures that the region achieves sales goals by working with
the Account Executives and other sales channels in the region.
- Monitors sales activity through sales force statistical
analysis and field visits to proactively make recommendations to
ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Facilitates the development of effective training programs for
account executives to meet objectives.
- Ensures the field commercial representatives have the proper
collateral material and tools to effectively reach their sales
- Maintains and publishes the appropriate reporting to manage the
business, meet objectives and maximize efficiency.
- Ensures regional sales staff members maintain business
relationships by adhering to face to face contact goals set by
Commercial management team.
- Tracks competitor offerings for each market served and ensures
the information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintains accurate contract database for all Mediacom
commercial service in region.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in sales/marketing, communications or related
- Two or more years experience in Telecommunications
business-to-business Sales or Sales management.
- Some supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and other office
- Ability to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced work
- Ability to travel throughout the markets a minimum of 50% of
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by
federal, state or local law.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to fred.barnard
Keywords: Mediacom Communications Corporation, Moline , Supervisor, Business Sales, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!