Regional Director of Clinical Operations - Central Illinois
Company: Greystone Healthcare Management
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Located in the heart of Rock Island County, Centennial Rehab and
Healthcare delivers quality care and specialized programs designed
around our residents' needs. Our expert clinical and therapy staff
provide a comprehensive, person-centered care plan focused on
enhancing our residents' quality of life. We offer daily
activities, personalized culinary entres and open lounge areas
throughout our community.
Here at Greystone we have created a culture of Where People
Every employee is vital to our mission to provide high quality,
consistent and loving care to our residents and patients.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, don't
wait, join us now!
We are seeking an experienced Regional Director of Clinical
Operations (RDCO) for our facilities in Central Illinois. In this
role, you will be reporting to the Senior Vice President of
Clinical Operations and will be working closely with the Corporate
Management team to implement clinical policies and procedures. The
responsibilities of the RDCO will include:
- Conducting onsite community visits
- Implementing clinical systems
- Implementing nurse competency programs
- Ensuring risk management meets state and federal
- Developing plans of correction following surveys
- Maintaining and ensuring quality customer service
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Director of Nursing experience is strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years clinical management experience in the healthcare
- Knowledge of state requirements and federal guidelines.
- Organizational skills and flexibility to supervise multiple
- Demonstrate quality leadership & motivational skills.
- Knowledge of Therapy, MDS/PPS processes, Staff Development, and
Dietary services and regulations.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for participation
in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is
important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want
you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan with company match. In
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are
our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the
best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have
the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff
is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.
Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Family!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities
Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management
Follow us on Linked In under Greystone Health Network
Keywords: Greystone Healthcare Management, Moline , Regional Director of Clinical Operations - Central Illinois, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!