Material Coordinator I
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Material Coordinator I -
- Coordinates the flow of materials and the filling of Kanbans in
a department of the factory, which may include shipping and
- Ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need
in order to produce the desired product.
- Oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time
and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production
- Ensures material logistics follow Company Production Systems
- Coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a
production plan within a smaller group of the factory. Typically,
an initial position in the organization. Responsibilities:
- Coordinates department(s) schedule performance for procuring,
expediting, the movement of rejected material to source.
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will
maintain inventory accuracy and management. Finds root cause of
- May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily
- May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may
create material replenishment plans with assistance.
- Counts and resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to
ensure uninterrupted production.
- Works critical shortage reports to ensure part
- 1st shift - 6am-2:30pm with required overtime as production
needs along with weekend support as needed.Education:
- A college degree or equivalent experience.Skills:
- SAP (highly desired)
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Inventory control (understand supply and demand)
- MRP (material replenishment processes)
- LEAN manufacturing
- Ability to work in cross-functional areas
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Moline , Material Coordinator I, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!