Automotive Service Advisor
Company: Blain's Farm & Fleet
Posted on: May 11, 2022
What We Offer:At Blain's Farm & Fleet we believe everyone
deserves the opportunity to have a job they love, work in a great
environment, grow their career, and enjoy a positive balance.
As a family-owned retailer we take pride in offering a competitive
benefit package designed to support you and your life. It is one of
the reasons we have been named a Forbes Best Employer for three
- All major Holidays off
- We provide development to help you grow your career
- Associate discount
- Internal recognition programs that support an engaged
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with company match
- Competitive base pay with annual merit raises based on
- Saturday & Sunday weekend premium pay $2.50 per hourWhat
You--ll Do:The Service Advisor will perform automotive services in
a timely and efficient manner while providing quality customer
service. There are three Service Technician positions with regard
to level of expertise and duties assigned. Associates will be
trained to achieve Level I status.
Assist customers with their purchases in a customer service and
sales focused environment.
- Utilize computers to determine product inventory levels and
product arrival dates. Utilize computers and VAST system to set up
work orders for customers, schedule service work and communicate to
the service department.
- Explain work orders and invoices to customers.
- Perform Retail Cashier Duties by obtaining and processing
- Install batteries, balance wheels, repair and install tires
- Perform oil changes using LOF procedures when required.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and
safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to interpret vehicle inspection results and make
appropriate service recommendations to customers.What It Takes:
- Must have great communication skills
- Ability to work evenings when needed and at least every other
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior auto repair experience is preferred
- Prior retail experience preferred#INDAUTO
Keywords: Blain's Farm & Fleet, Moline , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!