Reimbursement Processor II
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
* Under moderate supervision, completes the processing of more
complex reimbursement transactions and maintains records for all
products to support the Company's product and customer support
commitments to our dealer organization and Client equipment
* Processes/approves complex warranty and Product Improvement
Programs (PIP) claims in more than one system in accordance with
the Company's reimbursement administration policies and procedures
for an entire product line.
* May require multi-lingual capability to process claims.
* May require processing all of these: product tracking records,
warranty and PIP claims.
* Can provide support and assistance on more complex claim issues
to branches, factories and dealers.
* May also provide orientation and training on warranty, PIP and
delivery record processes to processing personnel as well as
develop and conduct related dealer training.
* Processes daily reimbursement transactions received from channel
partners in accordance with the Company's reimbursement
administration policies and procedures.
* Either for multiple factories and/or product lines in a language
other than English, or covering all functional support areas of
delivery records, warranty claims, and / or Product Improvement
Program (PIP) claims and administration.
* Provides equitable and timely reimbursement to channel partners,
and safeguard Company assets.
* Demonstrates knowledge based on experience to make higher level
decisions on more complex machines and / or issues.
* Processes channel partner and inter-company financial (debit and
credit) transactions in a timely and accurate manner, related to
department policies and procedures.
* Assists company personnel and / or channel partners in using
warranty systems and answers warranty or Product Improvement
Program (PIP) related inquiries.
* Processes reimbursement administration requests received from
channel partners, field representatives, marketing units and
* Preferred: at least a 2-year Associates Degree (but not
* A background in any of these roles will be helpful to this
position: Customer Service, Claims Processing, and Call Center
* Working independently/ self-motivated
* The ability to think on your feet and make tough decisions
* Attention to detail
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment
* Good communication skills are a must.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Moline , Reimbursement Processor II, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!