Company: Triumph Bancorp, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative,
solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives
of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to
do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together,
because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people
and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing
exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly
professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their
Responsible for providing prompt and accurate financial
transactions in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
Contributes to the development and retention of customer
relationships by providing exceptional customer service and
identifying appropriate cross sell opportunities with
professionalism and enthusiasm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Provides exceptional customer service by standing to welcome the
customer, using the customer's name, taking responsibility for the
customer, thanking the customer by name and exceeding the
* Builds relationships with current customers to maintain goodwill
and gain additional business.
* Recognizes, responds to and refers sales opportunities.
(Accounts, Credit Cards, Loans, etc.)
* Actively participates in daily branch Daily Plan It's and weekly
* Performs all customer transactions and input them into the
computer system in accordance with established procedures. Cashes
checks, receives cash for deposit, verifies amounts, verifies
customer balances and examines checks for appropriate signatures
and endorsements. Processes branch capture with accuracy.
* Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds in accordance with
* Monitors customer account activity and transactions in order to
identify possible fraud.
* Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift in comparison to computer totals. Maintains appropriate cash
levels in teller drawer in accordance with the security policy.
Complies with the Teller Over and Short Procedure.
* Processes savings bonds, branch capture, cashier's checks, and
other items based on branch.
* Allows customers access to safe deposit boxes following specified
* Successfully completes Account Maintenance/File Maintenance with
* Helps customers with Stop Payments, Debit Card Orders/Reorders,
Wire Transfers, Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
* Takes initiative to answer customer phone calls/email, take
ownership of their issue, take the proper steps to resolve their
issue and provide the customer with appropriate feedback in a
* Protects and safeguards customer information and bank
* Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates
in required training.
* Completes required training within prescribed deadlines to
develop an understanding of banking industry and banking
regulations and job skills.
* Assists with balancing the vault as needed/assigned.
* Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must be 18 years old
* Cash handling or customer service experience preferred
* Customer service, sales or cross selling experience desired
Skills and Abilities Required:
* Excellent communication skills required, both written and
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft office, word processing and email
* Ability to read, write and speak English
* Ability to take initiative and work independently
* Able to travel to various TBK Bank locations for training and to
perform other duties as assigned.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
Keywords: Triumph Bancorp, Inc., Moline , Teller I, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!