Mental Health Therapist
Company: Bethany for Children & Families
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Bethany for Children & Families is currently looking for a
Full-Time Therapist to join our team out of our Moline, Illinois
office. The Therapist will provide skill building and support
services for clients and families in need of mental and behavioral
health support referred from Bethany's foster care and Intact
programs. What you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday pay package.
- Receiving agency contributions of 8% to a 403(b) Thrift Plan
(retirement plan) upon meeting plan eligibility criteria.
- An option of two health plans, one with an H.S.A. benefit that
includes agency contributions.
- Dental and Vision Insurance offered. (Vision premiums paid by
employer if employee enrolls in the dental plan.) AND - - $3,500
Sign-on Bonus for Independently Licensed Clinicians (LISW or
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus initially Licensed Clinicians (LMSW or
Position Requirements: Candidates must hold a Master's degree
preferably in a mental health field including, but not limited to,
psychology, counseling, guidance, or social work. Candidates need
to possess excellent public relations skills, excellent written and
verbal communication skills, strong relationship-building skills,
and the ability to work independently.
- Have knowledge of Medicaid regulations, Council on
Accreditation standards, and state regulations and requirements
related to the practice of therapy.
- Be able to efficiently evaluate and assess clients' functioning
and develop and formulate an effective treatment plan for each
client based on the diagnostic evaluation.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team framework, contributing
to and supporting team decisions, processes, procedures, and
policies as established.
- Have transportation to perform job requirements, including a
valid driver's license and acceptable insurance coverage.
- Fulfill all of the regulatory requirements for employees of
Child Welfare Agencies as prescribed in Illinois Administrative
Rules and Procedure, including successful completion of the
criminal background investigation; clearance from the Illinois
CANTS, Health Care Registry, Iowa Registry, Office of Inspector
General, and certification as a driver of children by the Illinois
Department of Children and Family Services.
- Maintain a flexible schedule in response to program needs or
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Be able to physically attend to children who are experiencing
difficulties. Position Specifics: The Therapist will need to manage
a full caseload, conduct assessments, provide treatment and ongoing
service coordination, and perform discharge planning for children
and families in need of mental health treatment. Duties:
- Evaluate and assess the needs of clients referred for
- Utilize clinical interventions supported by evidence-based
- Coordinate services through collaborative efforts that involve
families, schools, case managers, hospitals, community resources,
medical and non-medical providers, vocational, social, and support
- Meet regularly with the assigned clinical supervisor for
oversight, direction, and clinical review of current caseload.
- Maintain clinical records and all required data and reports as
dictated by legal and regulatory requirements and file all
necessary reports in a timely manner. Come be a part of a
professional group who have a passion for improving the lives of
children & families! EOE Hide
Keywords: Bethany for Children & Families, Moline , Mental Health Therapist, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!