Mental Health Therapist
Company: Bethany for Children & Families
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Bethany for Children & Families is currently looking for a
Full-Time Mental Health Therapist to join our team out of our
Moline, Illinois office. The Mental Health Therapist will provide
skill building and support services for clients and families in
need of mental and behavioral health support referred from
Bethany's foster care and Intact programs. What you can look
- Competitive salary; $48,000 to $55,000 per year, dependent upon
level of education, experience and licensure.
- Generous vacation (10 days the first year and 20 days the
second year and on), sick (12 days each year) and holiday (11 days
each year) pay package.
- Receiving agency contributions of 8% to a 403(b) Thrift Plan
(retirement plan) upon meeting plan eligibility criteria.
- An option of two health plans, one with an H.S.A. benefit that
includes agency contributions.
- Dental and Vision Insurance offered. (Vision premiums paid by
employer if employee enrolls in the dental plan.)AND - -$3,500
Sign-on Bonus for Independently Licensed Clinicians (LISW or
LMHC)$1,500 Sign-on Bonus initially Licensed Clinicians (LMSW or
LMHC)Mental Health Therapist Position Requirements:Candidates must
hold a Master's degree preferably in a mental health field
including, but not limited to, psychology, counseling, guidance, or
social work. Candidates need to possess excellent public relations
skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong
relationship-building skills, and the ability to work
- Have knowledge of Medicaid regulations, Council on
Accreditation standards, and state regulations and requirements
related to the practice of therapy.
- Be able to efficiently evaluate and assess clients' functioning
and develop and formulate an effective treatment plan for each
client based on the diagnostic evaluation.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team framework, contributing
to and supporting team decisions, processes, procedures, and
policies as established.
- Have transportation to perform job requirements, including a
valid driver's license and acceptable insurance coverage.
- Fulfill all of the regulatory requirements for employees of
Child Welfare Agencies as prescribed in Illinois Administrative
Rules and Procedure, including successful completion of the
criminal background investigation; clearance from the Illinois
CANTS, Health Care Registry, Iowa Registry, Office of Inspector
General, and certification as a driver of children by the Illinois
Department of Children and Family Services.
- Maintain a flexible schedule in response to program needs or
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Be able to physically attend to children who are experiencing
difficulties.Mental Health Therapist Position Specifics:The
Therapist will need to manage a full caseload, conduct assessments,
provide treatment and ongoing service coordination, and perform
discharge planning for children and families in need of mental
- Evaluate and assess the needs of clients referred for
- Utilize clinical interventions supported by evidence-based
- Coordinate services through collaborative efforts that involve
families, schools, case managers, hospitals, community resources,
medical and non-medical providers, vocational, social, and support
- Meet regularly with the assigned clinical supervisor for
oversight, direction, and clinical review of current caseload.
- Maintain clinical records and all required data and reports as
dictated by legal and regulatory requirements and file all
necessary reports in a timely manner.Come be a part of a
professional group of people who have a passion for improving the
lives of children & families!EOEHide PI195768486
Keywords: Bethany for Children & Families, Moline , Mental Health Therapist, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!