Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Supports daily customs operations.
- Preparing reports and documentation for compliance.
- Responsible for process documentation including work
instructions, templates, and process maps.
- Proactively manage and communicate program status with key
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance data.
- Review parts for anti-dumping and countervailing duty
- Metrics management and root cause owner for US
- Assist in various import compliance and value add
responsibilities (i.e., Duty Drawbacks, FTZ, FTA, USMCA, Audit,
ADD/CVD, PGA, Classifications).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Ability to take initiative.
- SAP knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination or relevant
- Experience querying databases.
- Experience working with large volumes of data.
- Ability to synthesize, report, and visualize data and make
observations and/or recommendations.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing multiple activities with
high attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (considerable experience with
Excel - VLOOKUP's, basic functions, and creative pivot tables),
SharePoint, and SAP.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Moline , Project Coordinator, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!