Contact Center Supervisor
Company: IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
Posted on: March 19, 2023
IHMVCU is growing and seeking a knowledgeable Contact Center
Supervisor to join the team at our Headquarters office in Moline,
The successful candidate should have the following
- Minimum 2 years Credit Union, Contact Center or equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong Leadership and Team Building skills to ensure high level
of service and satisfaction
- Interpersonal skills to represent the credit union in a
positive way, both internally and externally. Ability to
demonstrate IHMVCU's culture and core values.
- Ability to confidently handle complex situations effectively
- Reliable, motivated, and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to evaluate processes and recommend enhancements
- Demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written
communication. Proven accuracy and attention to detail is a
Summary of the Position:The Contact Center Supervisor is
responsible for creating a positive and engaging work environment
within the Contact Center team. Coaching and motivating the team
members to deliver exceptional, timely service through phone calls
and escalating research cases as needed. It's important to maintain
thorough knowledge of Credit Union programs, products, policies and
procedures and actively share communication with the team.
What are some of the responsibilities of a Contact Center
- Continuously achieve building, improving and maintaining strong
member and team member relations.
- Be readily available to mentor Contact Center team members
during daily activities and interactions.
- Monitor and execute plan of action on key performance
indicators for agents and conduct quality assurance to improve
- Assist in preparing and delivering coaching sessions,
performance conversations and evaluations.
- Effectively respond to escalated calls to resolve member
concerns or complaints. Coach and empower agents to help find
solutions and de-escalate member issues independently.
- Proactively participate in meetings, trainings and projects to
maintain awareness of organizational processes and promotional
campaigns while supporting change.
- Positively contribute feedback that will help you successfully
meet and exceed established individual, department and Corporate
- Drive the Pathfinder Culture by creating positive team morale
Being a team member of IHMVCU is more than just a job, we want to
make differences in the communities we live in and serve. At IHMVCU
- Outstanding training, plentiful support and tools needed to be
successful in your career
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Holiday pay & paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Community volunteering
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Access to fitness center
Move Up your career at IHMVCU with this great opportunity!
- Sitting: Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs
are sedentary if walking and standing are required only
occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken
word; those activities where detailed or important spoken
instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly,
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking
levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive
detailed information through oral communication and making fine
discriminations in sound.
- Finger, handle, touch: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise
working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm
as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and
palm. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape,
temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of
- Lifting Demands: Up to 10 lbs.
- Visual acuity to do things such as: preparing and analyzing
data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal;
Keywords: IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, Moline , Contact Center Supervisor, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...