Part Time Processor
Company: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory
Posted on: November 14, 2023
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Sort, tag, and price merchandise as instructed.
- Tracks production numbers and reports in the assigned
- Moves priced merchandise to floor for display and stocking or
to the designated shipping location in the warehouse.
- Assists donors with donations. Complete donation receipts
collect donor information, and track donors.
- Power sorting donations into the correct bins.
- Receives ARC trucks and assists to load, unload, and move
product to the correct departments.
- Maintain clean work and storage spaces.
- Follows all Salvation Army policies regarding the sale of
- Assist in keeping the sales floor stocked and put new
merchandise out as assigned. Work to meet the production goals for
the store each day as needed.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule; full-time or
part-time positions will require evening, weekend, and holiday
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It
is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of
the position. Other job-related responsibilities and tasks may be
assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
Keywords: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory, Moline , Part Time Processor, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!