Welding - $17.00-22.00, Benefits Day 1 + 16 PTO Days per year
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Please note we are located in Muscatine, IA HNI Corporation is a
global family of brands for the workplace and home dedicated to
enhancing the spaces where we live, work, and gather. We pride
ourselves on fostering an environment where we make a positive
impact on others, upholding our beliefs in integrity, inclusion and
belonging.We have multiple Welding jobs available in our HNI
Workplace Furnishings Operations facilities in Muscatine, IA.
- $17.00-22.00 per hour based on prior warehouse experience and
- Availability of shifts will vary.Job duties include:
- MIG, TIG, brazing, arc and/or operate robotic welding
- Load/unload material from welding tables, jigs and/or
- Check inventory (wires, gas cylinder, etc.) as required to
perform job and replenish when necessary.
- Follow standard work for Welder classification and adhering to
all quality standards and safety rules.
- Maintain a work pace that supports production goals.
- Member will be expected to maintain flexibility and will
occasionally perform other roles.
- Perform basic quality checks according to standard work.
- Maintain clean area.Why HNI?
- Daily Pay - we offer a voluntary benefit to gain immediate
access to a percentage of your next paycheck without having to wait
until pay day!
- Benefits Day 1 - medical, dental, vision and 11 paid
- We offer an inclusive workplace and culture where all Members
are welcomed and valued to see all that HNI has to offer, please
visit What is expected?
- Flexibility - be willing to learn and rotate through multiples
roles within the facility.
- Safety - comply with safety, quality, and production
requirements and procedures; meet the physical requirements of the
job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Environment - Dust, fumes and noise are common; while some
facilities are climate controlled, seasonal fluctuations in
temperatures and humidity are expected.Who would this be a good fit
- Candidates with prior working knowledge of MIG, TIG, brazing,
arc and/or robotic welding and equipment.
- Family and friends of HNI Members we have a very rewarding
Member Referral Program!
- Former HNI Members looking to return to a similar or prior
- Those that are looking to switch careers and get their start in
- Pass pre-employment drug testing
- Pass a 7-year criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED is not required To apply for a
position, complete an application online or visit the Recruitment
Center in-person at 816 E 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 during
normal business hours. Questions? Give us a call! We look forward
to hearing from you! HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer
of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two
segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global
designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market
under multiple unique brands. The residential building products
segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth
products.As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation
was recognized in 2018, 2019, and 2020 for the diversity of our
Board of Directors and was named in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one
of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek. How we act
today protects how we live tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here:
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs
at HNI - they are operational imperatives. We value each other's
differences in experiences and ideas to solve problems and better
serve our customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer
Benefits on Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To
learn about all the benefits HNI has to offer visit . We also
invite you to visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Moline , Welding - $17.00-22.00, Benefits Day 1 + 16 PTO Days per year, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!