Customer Happiness - Second (2nd) Shift
Posted on: August 15, 2019
divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth
phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of
life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate
customer service. We're looking for top-tier talent to support our
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are
fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy
technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness
(and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have
slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in
the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and
family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with
competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our
mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around
getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by
Are you good with people? Good on the phone, email, online chat,
and multi-tasking? Passionate about helping people? Do you like
cookies? (Just kidding on the last part, but seriously, cookies are
awesome.) In this job, you will be assisting customers over the
phone, through email, and online chat with various questions and
requests they may have. You are their guide to our service.
This position is for a second shift position, ideally working full
time hours 1:30-10pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing in-bound and out-bound calls to/from customers
including, but not limited to answer questions from customers,
calling on aging accounts, fulfillment needs
- Provide exemplary customer service to all customers and
- Assist customers with questions on billing, shipping, and
- Guide customers to wellness by clearly answering all questions
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Title: Customer Happiness Expert
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Friendly, out-going, and team-oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creatively be able to solve customer's problems in a timely
- Strong grasp of the English language, both spoken and
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Passion to help people and enrich their lives.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to effectively present information to the patient and in
small group situations.
- Dedicated to excellence and quality.
- Able to collaborate with healthcare professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and "people" skills.
- Ability to use multiple software programs to fulfill medication
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Sit for long periods.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Be at least 18 years of age (or as required by state law).
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses:
- High school diploma / GED required.
- 2 years of Customer Service and Call Center experience is
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification is a plus.
In addition to competitive salary and a unique opportunity to
thrive at a growing company, divvyDOSE offers various formal
benefits as well.
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday
Pay as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings
Account with an employer contribution), Dental, and Vision
insurance. In addition, we're proud to offer Voluntary Life &
AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage.
A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
divvyDOSE has partnered with outside vendors to offer a leadership
development series for both current management and potential
leaders on the team. In addition, for employees new to pharmacy,
the company offers in-house preparation to test for National
Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing
startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to
have fun. Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness
challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our
work-hard play-hard culture.
divvyDOSE provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic
information, or veteran status, or other legally protected
classification in the state in which a person is seeking
employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify
when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Drug-free work
environment. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any
time, for any reason, by either party.
Keywords: divvyDOSE, Moline , Customer Happiness - Second (2nd) Shift, Other , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!