Maintenance Operations Specialist
Posted on: January 7, 2020
KONE, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, award-winning
elevator companies in the world and our offering for employees is
as competitive as our offering for customers. Not only do we
provide highly competitive salaries, company vehicles for specific
roles, and world-class benefits for our salaried employees - we
also pride ourselves on our culture and principles. Innovation,
sustainability, collaboration and ethical business practices are
just some of the pillars that we use to define our own success.
Come join our family in KONE Americas to be a part of something
We are looking for a Maintenance Operations Specialist who will
support Regional, District and Branch leaders to drive continuous
improvement as it pertains to delivered quality, Code compliance,
customer satisfaction and financial performance. You will also
focus on achieving these goals through improved process, improved
process discipline, process control and continuous training to our
front-line Managers and Supervisors.
Manage Service data integrity
- Manage all service related scripts by reviewing, updating and
creating service operations SAP scripts as needed.
- Per the direction of the Maintenance and Repair Productivity
Leader, ensure that the needs of the service business are
incorporated as a part of the system harmonization and other
projects as needed.
- Analyze existing and future maintenance plans, equipment and
building records for data integrity.
- Assist IT with testing new releases, troubleshooting and
correcting errors in SAP, MAP3, KONECT and various other programs
related to service.
Manage Service data changes
- Manage and maintain master SAP structure spreadsheet and
accommodate all needed changes for US and Canada.
- Update KONECT with employee request changes that includes
person responsible and cost center.
- Identify and add/change contract, building and equipment
characteristics in SAP and Report Generator as needed.
- Assist Regional Directors, District Service Managers and
branches with MAP3 optimizations and release all maintenance
optimizations and load balancing in SAP as needed.
- Create and update unused and new routes when and where
Manage KMM Maintenance Planning Process
- Identify need, create and update SAP with any newly created
maintenance profiles and notify Shared Services of updated profile
- Maintain/update profile tool and SAP to ensure business needs
and code compliance requirements are met.
Service Process Training
- Provide training as needed and assist branches with managing
and training around various transactional needs.
- Create and maintain various databases and presentations for
various units of the Service Business Center as may be
- Assist with acquisitions as it relates to Service Operations
support. Create new routes, create building, google addresses,
equipment, maintenance plans.
Oversees And Trains Canada resource
All other duties and projects as assigned by the Maintenance and
Repair Productivity Leader.
- Associates Degree preferred; High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years in business environment using business software.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Accuracy imperative; attention to detail required.
- Ability to work efficiently and complete projects in a timely
- Ability to work well alone and well with team members.
- Ability to analyze reports, prepare business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, or other KONE personnel.
- Ability to communicate ideas and requirements in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to take on new projects as may be assigned within the
Service Business Center.
- Advanced skills in SAP and SAP navigation, SM Module and
maintenance business as it pertains to MBM, equipment and building
- Positive thinker - looks for ways to improve communications with
- Ability to use, and working knowledge of, Microsoft products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative
working culture where we value the contribution of each individual.
Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage
participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily
practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to
develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and
respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a
great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences
and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and
personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Keywords: KONE, Moline , Maintenance Operations Specialist, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!