2nd Shift Avionics Technician
Company: Elliot Aviation Inc
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Elliott Aviation, a leader in aircraft solutions, has exciting
opportunities for 2nd shift Avionics Technicians at their corporate
headquarters in Moline, IL. -Since 1936, Elliott Aviation has been
a world-class provider of comprehensive and customer-focused
solutions for business aviation. - Our vision, building
partnerships that last, applies to our employees as well as our
customers.We have opportunities for Wiring Technicians, Repair
Technicians, Sheet Metal Technicians, and Mechanics in our avionics
shop. -Avionics technicians assist with installation,
troubleshooting and repairing, and other tasks related to the
maintenance, installations, and repair of avionics systems and
components on a variety of aircraft product models in a safe and
clean work environment according to manufacturer's specifications,
company-approved procedures, and customer specifications.
-Essential Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot and repair all avionics equipment and electrical
systems on aircraft
- Communicates with departments manager or crew chief any
- Ensure all work performed is inspected by an authorized repair
- Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes as
required by company policies, FAA approved repair station and
quality control manuals, all FAA regulations, OEM aircraft
manufacturer manuals, etc. -
- Learn, understand and follow the company work order and parts
requisition process as written.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and efficient work area
- Repair and calibrate shop equipment as assigned
- Other duties as assigned?Licenses: - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - -
- FCC license preferred.
- Ability to attain -& retain AOA badge or Airport
requirementsPhysical: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Routinely lifts up to 10 lbs, occasionally lifts up to 50
- Stands for long periods of time, with frequent bending,
squatting, kneeling and stooping.
- Uses hands to reach and feel, with repetitive motion.
- Good finger dexterity.
- Reads and Writes, Speaks, Hears, and Understands American
English Fluently. -
- Has Visual acuity correctable to 20/20. -
- Works in confined spaces, extreme temperatures, heights above
-six -feet, noisy environments and flying.
- Works with and around products and materials associated with
aircraft maintenanceOther: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - -
- Occasional overnight and short notice travel
- Must possess minimum tooling required to perform duties
- Must be able to work various shifts, as directed by management.
- -Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required. -
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145
- Minimum two years related avionics installation experience
Keywords: Elliot Aviation Inc, Moline , 2nd Shift Avionics Technician, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!