Infrastructure Analyst IV
Company: KYYBA, Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Works on a delivery team and leads systems and Infrastructure
deployment and/or maintenance by providing technical leadership -
in addition to planning, coordinating, testing - to deliver
functionality of a complicated nature on the complete system. This
level works on medium to high complexity infrastructure problems;
designs and implements complex capabilities that impact multiple
processes and functions and works on significantly more complex
parts of a system or Infrastructure package independently. Delivers
significantly complex Infrastructure use-cases; provides technical
for the purpose of developing portions of a system design or system
change of a complicated nature in order to ensure systems have the
required cost, reliability, schedule and performance integrity. The
role relies on advanced-level and broad knowledge and experience on
up to three Infrastructure technologies (collaboration, desktop,
network, server, storage, etc.) and is recognized as an expert on
multiple systems or Infrastructure packages. Changes may require
innovative solutions, investigation, cost analysis/justification,
selection, planning, and implementation of changes to some subset
of the information technology infrastructure; has broad contacts
with multiple functional and business partners on strategic
business relationships and projects; works with suppliers in
defining requirements for contracts and service levels for
purchased infrastructure services. Provides coaching and mentoring
to others within the technical discipline.
MAJOR DUTIES: Description of the major duties performed in this
* Builds the work needed to implement features from the product
backlog (managed by the product owner); Determines the size of user
* Creates and maintains automation.
* Tests deliverables against a user story's acceptance tests.
* Develops, maintains, and executes against product
* Works closely with other team members to ensure that features
* Follows industry-standard agile Infrastructure design methodology
for development and documentation.
* Facilitates collaboration with infrastructure, security, product
and service delivery teams, and other stakeholders.
* Mentors junior analysts in specific Infrastructure technologies
such as collaboration, desktop, network, server, storage, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Competencies, technical skills, formal education
and relevant work experience critical for successful individual
performance of essential functions.
Competencies and target level: The leadership level of the job
determines competencies in the *** Competency Model. Resources can
be found in the
Talent Central Self Service Portal.
Technical Skills & Knowledge: Specialized skills, knowledge and
abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with
emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation. (Has a
good understanding of the principles and can independently use the
* Understanding of relevant infrastructure components and operating
systems and the ability to troubleshoot in those environments.
(Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach
* Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements
into technical solutions. (Has a good understanding of the
principles and can independently use the knowledge.)
* Analytical skills. (Performs more complex functions, understands
principles, may teach others.)
* Business knowledge, e.g., processes, relationships, etc. (Has a
general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with
Education: Formal education or training required to perform the
essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications,
licenses and/or registration requirements.
* Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent
experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
* Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent
experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
Relevant work experiences: Type and amount of experience necessary
to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific
roles and/or an understanding of a particular function,
organization, industry or product line.
* Infrastructure exp in 1 or more components, i.e., communications,
private/public network, network access security, database and
information access security, middleware, computing hardware,
operating system. (4 - 7
* Previous experience in programming/software development/data
analyst. (4 - 7 years)
* Experience working in an Agile Environment (4 - 7 years)
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba
has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and
top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively
respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their
families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which
embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence,
empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive
atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources,
incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy,
balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits
and a balanced compensation structure combined with career
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females /
Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged
to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.
Medical, dental, vision
Voluntary life and disability insurance
Optional Pre-paid legal plan
Optional Identity theft plan
Optional Medical and dependent FSA
Opportunity for advancement
Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client -
- An INC 5000 company for 10 years
- Corp! Michigan Economic Bright Spots -
- Crain's Detroit Business Top Staffing Service Companies in
- TechServe Alliance Excellence Award- IT and Engineering
Staffing & Solutions
- Best of MichBusiness winner in HR Wizards &
- Metro Detroit Elite Category: Recruitment, Selection &
Orientation for 101 Best & Brightest
- 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in Michigan
Keywords: KYYBA, Inc, Moline , Infrastructure Analyst IV, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!