Posted on: November 19, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon FobertAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
organization is North America's resource for operator protection
systems (cabs, ROPS/OPS, enclosures) and metal components for
heavy-duty work equipment.Why join us?Operating from two major,
closely linked manufacturing sites, your project flows smoothly and
efficiently from beginning to end. Our manufacturing processes and
support will continue through the life of your equipment, with
capabilities for updating and modification as needs arise and
technology changes come on the scene.Job DetailsSUMMARYUnder the
direction of the facilities manager, the Robotic Weld Technician
programs, maintains and update MIG welding robots to produce
weldments to required specifications. Troubleshoots common
mechanical/tooling problems. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. This list of duties and responsibilities is
not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to
- Confer with management and engineering staff to implement plans
- Analyze and evaluate tooling problems
- Participate in the initial phases of new products lines to
assist in the design for cost-effective manufacturing.
- Keep informed on new technology trends.
- Recommend new developments that would improve production and/or
quality and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with labor agreement obligations including
proper distribution of overtime between bargaining unit employees
and other obligations.
- Maintain/update existing programs to meet required
- Responsible for training production operators on daily
operation of robotic welding systems.
- Must be capable of troubleshooting common mechanical/tooling
problems and communicating these issues with Maintenance, supplier,
- Capable of operating robotic equipment to support tool tryout,
new product launches, engineering changes, etc.
- Will work closely with maintenance technicians and production
- Ability to modify and adjust CNC machining programs and
fixtures a plus. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two year A.S. degree technical training required with emphasis
in robotics preferred
- Two years' experience as robot programmer / technician or
related process support required.
- Hands-on weld experience and /or knowledge of weld
- Successful candidate will be a self starter willing to assume
responsibility of a fast paced, schedule driven robot work
cell.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Moline , Robotic Technician, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!