Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Company DescriptionVeolia Group aims to be the benchmark company
for ecological transformation. With nearly 230,000 employees
worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions
that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy
management. Through its three complementary business activities,
Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available
resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79
million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with
sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered
48 million tons of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext:
VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021.
Job DescriptionRemote work--Prefer IOWA (Davenport) or Moline, IL
POSITION PURPOSE:Responsible for overall management of Total Waste
services at multiple customer locations remotely with occasional
onsite travel. Goals include ensuring customer satisfaction, data
management/data entry, adherence to budget, compliance with company
and government regulations, continuous improvement including
savings and sustainability initiatives.PRIMARY DUTIES /
- Responsibility for all functions of project management
including quality, financial, compliance, data, etc.
- Manages the assigned internal personnel, equipment, materials
and subcontractors. Ensure all administrative and control
requirements are met in accordance with the division's management
and control practices.
- Ensures work performance is planned and coordinated according
to schedule, quality, sustainability and budget objectives.
- Develops Continual Improvement Plans to meet cost savings and
sustainability projects in relation to waste.
- Obtain pricing and quote the customer for out of scope/new
- Assist implementation team to transition new locations (as
applicable) into Total Waste Management Program
- Maintains the project work-site in a safe and environmentally
sound condition per DOT, EPA and other requirements as needed.
- Acts as VRS single point of contact with the customer for all
responsible locations including communicating with the customer on
up to daily basis and coordinating monthly/quarterly meetings with
- Coordinating with local internal resources to deliver needed
- Maintain a problem solving attitude and attempt to procure
- Direct the overall plan to meet customer safety,
sustainability, quality and budget objectives.
- Manage and supervise subcontractors. Initiate corrective action
for unsatisfactory performance in accordance with company
- Initiate corrective action for any unsafe or environmentally
unsound condition. Report situation in accordance with company
regulations and procedures. Participate in Job safety Analysis to
define and eliminate hazards.
- Carryout all company policies.
- Maintain working knowledge of current, applicable waste
- Conduct periodic site visits at customer locations on an
initial and ongoing basis. Prepare and plan prior to the start of
site visits as necessary.
- Other duties as assignedQualificationsEducation / Experience /
- High school diploma (college degree preferred)
- College degree desirable or demonstrated expertise in at least
3 industrial cleaning service lines and 10 years management
experience in industrial cleaning.Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Problem-solving skills - decision-making ability, long-term
vision, seasoned judgment. Ability to inspire a common vision.
- Understands VES-IS lines of business.
- Outstanding knowledge of the customers industry with regards to
organizational structure, maintenance, services, operations, and
- Skills in supervision, planning, coordination, budget
preparation, contract negotiations, and human community and labor
- Understands key financial indicators and success measures.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledgeable in information systems.
- Ability to drive change while maintaining operational
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Strong administrative skills.Required Certification / Licenses
- RCRA, OSHA, DOT Trained
- Valid Driver licenseAdditional InformationAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Veolia North America, Moline , Site Manager, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!