Company: Hire Up Talent Services
Posted on: November 16, 2023
As a Maintenance Controller, you are responsible for ensuring that
aircraft within the fleet are maintained in compliance with all
regulatory requirements. You are responsible for monitoring
aircraft, initiating, and overseeing maintenance events to ensure
aircraft are returned to service in a timely and effective manner.
In an executive capacity, the Maintenance Controller supervises the
maintenance and/or alteration of all operated aircraft. As the
delegate of the aircraft certificate holder's Director of
Maintenance (DOM), you will execute certain designated functions of
the DOM's office. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with
all company policies as outlined in the company operating
- Ensure all out-of-service for maintenance aircraft are repaired
in a timely manner.
- Assign maintenance personnel, including vendors, in the correct
performance of aircraft repairs and overseeing repair efforts as
well as maintaining communication on repair status.
- Create work packages for scheduled, unscheduled, and Line
- Coordinate with maintenance vendors to plan, execute, oversee,
and document maintenance events.
- Ensure all departments affected by a grounded aircraft are
aware of the status of the aircraft.
- Review aircraft records and tracking to ensure compliance with
- Work harmoniously with Maintenance Leadership, Flight
Operations, maintenance vendors, and all operational entities and
- Ensure proper documentation of the work performed on aircraft
prior to approval of the aircraft for return-to-service.
- Ensure required aircraft parts are obtained and shipped in a
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
Keywords: Hire Up Talent Services, Moline , Maintenance controller, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!