Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: February 4, 2019
Maintenance Planner-Moline, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced full-time Maintenance Planner for our client; one of the world's leading equipment and manufacturing companies at its location in Moline, IL.
This is a 2-year contract assignment starting in February 2019 and pays $21.50 per hour.
- Plans and schedules the ongoing maintenance and preventive maintenance for all the plant equipment, as well as the building and facilities.
- Receives maintenance requests, then prioritizes, plans, and assigns duties to various plant skilled trades personnel, such as mechanics, toolmakers, pipe fitters, tool grinders, and machine hands.
- May order and purchase the parts and materials necessary to complete maintenance and repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives maintenance requests from throughout the facility.
- Prioritizes, plans and assigns jobs to non-skilled, semi-skilled and /or skilled maintenance personnel to repair or perform preventive maintenance on production and facilities equipment. Provides technical support to skilled trades, to include acquiring drawings, reviewing proper procedures, identifying parts, equipment and tools.
- Identifies sources, secures quotes and issues purchase orders for repair and spare parts, and other materials and services required to support maintenance activities.
- Provides work direction to non-skilled, semi-skilled and/or skilled personnel daily and may provide supervision in supervisor's absence.
- Generates various reports as needed.
- Tracks crib and self-help stock usage and inventory levels to maintain reasonable levels of inventory and support cost reduction efforts.
- Coordinates the creation and updating of preventative maintenance report to support improved machine uptime as well as OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Participates in engineering services projects to support the maintenance and operation of facilities and equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 2+ year experience in planning, scheduling ongoing maintenance and preventive maintenance for plant equipment, as well as the building and facilities environment required.
- Must have the ability to manage a high paced environment.
- Must possess Excel skills and Microsoft Office experience.required
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Capacity to quickly change focus on work activities.
Term of Assignment
- 2-year contract assignment: starting February 2019 to April 2021 with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
- 1st Shift 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM. OT hours maybe required including some Saturday or Sunday hours.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Lisa.Monsivais@kellyservices.com.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Moline , Maintenance Planner, Professions , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!