Posted on: April 10, 2021
If you are an exceptional communicator, you have remarkable
attention to detail and can work well independently as well as in a
team environment, if providing excellent customer service is your
top priority and you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced work
environment, then we'd love to meet you! As a Sales Assistant you
will play a significant role in supporting marketing campaigns for
our local and regional businesses who advertise with us as a
post-sale support position. At WQAD our top priority is providing
our clients with the best marketing and advertising strategy for
their business and the best customer service in the market. For us,
that means having the right people on our team!
- Strong customer service-oriented communication skills both
verbally and electronically.
- Detailed oriented, able to input data with the goal of 100%
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a
- Efficiently prioritize multiple tasks and projects with daily
- Is a creative problem solver
- Strong organization and self-management skills
- Sales/customer service experience is a plus
- Responsibilities include order entry, maintenance of client
schedules, regular tracking of client audience delivery, developing
presentations, and providing a high level of customer service;
- Resolving discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Provide overall support to the sales organization.
- Efficiently learn all station provided sales tools and software
including WideOrbit Traffic and WideOrbit Media Sales.
- Provide additional administrative duties as requested.
- Data Entry Experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- This is a post-sale data entry position and is not client
facing. We are currently working remotely from home due to COVID,
but you must plan on eventually working in an office environment at
the station M-F, 8a-5p regular business hours at a return date TBD.
Both remote and in station environments require you to work all 8
hours at a desk and for remote workstations requires a high-speed
internet connection provided by you at your home to be able to
launch the required software. Laptops monitors etc. will be
provided by WQADAbout TEGNA TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an
innovative media company that serves the greater good of our
communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories,
conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing
solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is
the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets
among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent
of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading
multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing
Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses
reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT)
platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. For
more information, visit . TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender
identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in
college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status
or genetic information.
Keywords: WQAD, Moline , Sales Assistant, Sales , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!