Sales Representative - AIF
Company: Atlas Copco Compressors
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionImagine your future with Atlas Copco!Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket and rental. In close cooperation with customers and business partners and with more than 140 years of experience, Atlas Copco innovates for superior productivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, we presently have 40,000 employees located in 180 countries around the globe.We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative - OilFree Compressorsto join our team in Moline, IL.Roles and Responsibilities:Product Sales The Sales Representative prospects, sources, and maintains quality customers in assigned area. A requirement of this role is to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals by developing action plans and schedules to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and/or markets and to project number of contacts to be made. The Sales Representative manages, calls on, and sells products directly to customers in assigned area and will actively engage in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the customer base.They will follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and establish rapport through maintaining regular contact with existing and new customers (particularly key accounts). Responding promptly to customer inquiries, introducing new products and upgrades, studying customer needs and coordinating customer service are abilities the Sales Representative should have.Additional duties of a Sales Representative include:
- Preparing and presenting quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms. Overseeing customer services through quality checks and follow-up; to help in identifying and resolving customer concerns.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times through personal actions and initiatives. Enhancing division and Company reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Companys core values of commitment, interaction, and innovation.
- Obtaining, developing, preparing, delivering, and presenting sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs when attending exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities. Training & Development The Sales Representative is expected to continuously update their job knowledge (for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills) by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; networking; and participating in professional organizations.ReportingThe Sales Representative, prepares reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget. These reports may also be on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity, including recommendations for product, service, pricing changes and evaluation of competitive developments.Perform other duties as assigned.Experience requirements
- Four year degree in engineering,business or marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 3years of direct sales experience or customer service experience, industrial equipment sales a plus.
- Must be self-directed.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proven business analysis skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Up to 20% over night travel.
- Must have and maintain a valid drivers license. So are you ready for a world-class challenge? Then join Atlas Copco, the world's leading provider of industrial compressed air equipment, parts, and service.Atlas Copco Compressors LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, protective veteran status or any other category protected by state or local laws.
Keywords: Atlas Copco Compressors, Moline , Sales Representative - AIF, Sales , Moline, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!